Creative Leadership: Three Values to Transform Your Practice
NYC | 03:00 - 06:00 (GMT-4)
LDN | 08:00 - 11:00 (GMT+1)
Creative Leadership transforms people and organisations using design and neuroscience. This workshop will introduce you to the concept and grow your individual creativity and leadership potential.
➔ Empathic leadership is on the rise. Evolve yourself.
➔ Step beyond leadership stereotypes that exclude by age, ability, gender and race.
➔ Help change outdated leadership to become visionary, empathic and effective.
Learn how in this session.
There are many leadership programmes that benefit corporations and companies. Creative Leadership focuses on humans as well.
Duration: 3 hours workshop
Language: The workshop will be conducted in English
Format: Remote workshop through video conferencing and digital workplace app
Target Audience: Open to designers and non-designers. Marketer, business, academics, students. Emerging leaders and those who were never billed to be leaders
Group Size: 20 participants
- An understanding of Creative Leadership and its three values
- Practical experience of applying them
- Tools to use the very next day
- Innovative ways to brainstorm in groups and as an individual
- Group exercises to raise your personal level of creativity and leadership
- Leadership models drawn from business practice e.g. Harvard Business Review
- Understanding the role of design methods in business and innovation leadership
- Understanding of what 21st century leadership looks like
- Being a good leader versus being a good manager
- Demonstration of the value through ‘case studies’
- Individual and group feedback
Regular price: HKD 1,200